Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 5 на 5 Теми

Категории > Църква > Медии и техникa в рамките на общността >

jatinpcexpert

jatinpcexpert (Преди 69 дни ) (0)

If you want to install Norton on your mobile device, you need to follow the steps given below.

For Android device

• Sign In to Norton from your android device.
  • Enter your registered email address and password you have set to sign in to your Norton account when you are prompted to type in these sign-in details.
  • Tap on the option of ‘Download Norton’ in the window of ‘Get Started’.
  • If you have multiple subscriptions, select the subscription you wish to download out of the subscriptions available.
  • Tap on the option of ‘Next’.
  • By clicking on the option of ‘Get it on Google Play’ under ‘Download Norton from Google Play’, you get redirected to the play store of your Android device.
  • Click ‘Install’ to start the procedure for the installation of the app.
  • After the app installation procedure gets completely finished, tap on the ‘Open’ option.
  • A Norton License Agreement will show up on your Android screen. Read it and then tap on the ‘Continue’ option.
    Note: Norton Mobile Security runs security checks for your mobile like Live Update, App Adviser scan and Anti-Malware scan. After the setup gets completed, you can sign in to your existing or newly created Norton account to utilize all the features of it.
  • Tap on the option of ‘Sign-In’ available under the Menu icon in the top-left corner.
  • You will be prompted to type in your sign-in credentials for the Norton account you have. Enter your registered email address and set password for your existing Norton account.
  • After you input your sign-in credentials, tap ‘Sign In’.
    Note: If you face a problem during the installation of Norton Security for your mobile device, check whether you have the latest version of Google Play on your Android device or not. Further, check whether all the applications you have on your Android device are updated. If you find that any app or Google play is not updated, you must update it first to see whether the problem being faced by you goes away or not. If the problem doesn’t get solved, take the help of troubleshooting guidance available on help.norton.com.

Mark0700

Mark0700 (Преди 64 дни ) (0)

Thank you for a very interesting and useful article for me, for a very long time I have been looking for a suitable one for me <a href="https://topspyingapps.com/">universal spy upp</a>  I would like to track the corporate phones of my employees during working hours and also for correspondence in Whatsapp Viber messengers.

Mark0700

Mark0700 (Преди 64 дни ) (0)

(Преди 64 дни ) (0)

Thank you for step by step guide jatinpcexpert . Are you want to play pc game ? Check this cupcakes 2048 puzzle game.