Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 2 на 2 Теми

Категории > Мъжки клуб > Фитнес и тренинг >

JoeClark

JoeClark (Преди 1032 дни ) (0)

I am desperately in need of help, i've been to dozens of doctors over these 2 years and haven't been diagnosed yet. I suffer from a nauseous feeling after eating however not like i could physically could be sick just in the pit of my stomach. Certain foods aren't as bad as others however. I take domperidone and lansoprazole and have tried rantidine, esameprazole and emozul with no effect. I also suffer from a phobia of vomiting and have been to counsellors and they insist my problem is down to anxiety. they think it may be gastritis, i had an endoscopy and was told i have mild atrophy. I've been told to eat more and ill feel better but i can't. I lost almost 2 stone in weight and i used to stop eating when ever i felt unwell i also became agrophobic. Please can anyway help me or say theyve suffered something similiar i'm desperate

phamyen

phamyen (Преди 53 дни ) (0)

I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking for tubemate apkxyz