Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Участници в стафа

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 3 на 3 Теми

Категории > Мъжки клуб > Фитнес и тренинг >

Donul

Donul (Преди 4136 дни ) (0)

What is your opinion? Do you think it is great or do you think it is unnecessary and looks ridiculous?

Matt^^

Matt^^ (Преди 4072 дни ) (+1)

HI Well, I think Nordic Walking is a good sport for people, who don't like jogging. But There are 2 types of Nordic Walking ...1. only walking 2. doing it the right way.... So only walking is nonsense...if you really want to push up your stamina and you don't know how to "nordic walking"...so go and order a trainer for 1-2 hours. The trainer will show you it in a perfect way. I don't like Nordic Walking in parks, but in the mountains it gets more intresting. bye

verolla

verolla (Преди 13 дни ) (0)

I think that such physical activity is ideal for the elderly. Personally, I prefer to go to the gym and intensively train different muscle groups. Now I buy peptides online and it gives me the maximum amount of energy. I have a beautiful relief body and strive for more.