Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 1 на 1 Теми

Категории > Политика и социална отговорност > Околна среда >

Somme1958

Somme1958 (Преди 948 дни ) (0)

Hey. I am not sure whether I am the only one who is experiencing these issues. Every winter, as the temperatures drop, we get condensation on the inside of every window of our house which then leads to endless hours of wiping it out. 
Could somebody advise me on how I can correct the problem? It is disturbing!!
There is no leak in the window seal. These are double-pane windows. The condensation is only on the inside of the window, right along the edges. A leak would show either on the outside or between the panes.
I actually looked into vinyl window replacement a couple of years ago.A friend of mine told me that condensation was not an indicator of needing new windows, and he even gave me a brochure about it. 
While researching I came across an article which says while choosing new windows, consider Low E Glass to avoid condensation.
Is that true? Could you share your insights on this?

Hey. I am not sure whether I am the only one who is experiencing these issues. Every winter, as the temperatures drop, we get condensation on the inside of every window of our house which then leads to endless hours of wiping it out. 

Could somebody advise me on how I can correct the problem? It is disturbing!!

There is no leak in the window seal. These are double-pane windows. The condensation is only on the inside of the window, right along the edges. A leak would show either on the outside or between the panes.

I actually looked into vinyl window replacement a couple of years ago. A friend of mine told me that condensation was not an indicator of needing new windows, and he even gave me a brochure about it. 

While researching I came across an article which says while choosing new windows, consider Low E Glass to avoid condensation.

Is that true? Could you share your insights on this?