Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 1 на 1 Теми

Категории > Политика и социална отговорност > Околна среда >

(Преди 712 дни ) (0)

Hai folks, next week I will be moving to our hometown. We are so happy with our parent's decision. We were eagerly waiting for years to own a house in Ontario. Last week we visited our new house. One of the main attraction of our house is its space for gardening. Hopefully, I will be leaving this city next week. We are interested in farming and gardening. My mother has a variety of collection of flowering plants. City life is hard and we can't follow a healthy life. I want to create an organic farm in our house. This is the reason why my father has bought a new house in my hometown. We searched for a plant nursery who provide native seed mix that is healthy and productive. I need to create a small garden for my mother. I want to decorate the garden with some native plants. For conserving our biodiversity, native plants are the best choice. My friend suggested me to buy a meadow mix seeds which consists of wildflowers and grasses designed to attract bees and insects. But we haven’t tried it. I don’t have any idea about that. I need to try it. I need some advice regarding meadow mix seeds.