Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 1 на 1 Теми

Категории > Политика и социална отговорност > Закони >

ChristyDaniel

ChristyDaniel (Преди 302 дни ) (0)

Hey,
My best friend is looking to hire an attorney to settle a wrongful death claim for her mother. She approached several wrongful death lawyers in Toronto and many of them offered to represent for either 20% of whatever is gained by settling. And some of them asked for 35% of whatever is awarded by the jury if the case goes to trial.  Does this sound reasonable? What if she tries to get a settlement rather than going to court? What percentage of their settlement should the attorney get? I would be grateful for your thoughts on this.

Hey,

My best friend is looking to hire an attorney to settle a wrongful death claim for her mother. She approached several wrongful death lawyers in Toronto and many of them offered to represent for either 20% of whatever is gained by settling. And some of them asked for 35% of whatever is awarded by the jury if the case goes to trial.  Does this sound reasonable? What if she tries to get a settlement rather than going to court? What percentage of their settlement should the attorney get? I would be grateful for your thoughts on this.