Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 7 на 7 Теми

Категории > Пътуване и свободно време > Хоби >

donnap5

donnap5 (Преди 1194 дни ) (0)

Hi, happy to be a member of this forum. Tell me guys, what are your hobbies? I just love to listen to music. 

katrin5

katrin5 (Преди 1190 дни ) (0)

I love reading books. 

Michaeljohn

Michaeljohn (Преди 1189 дни ) (0)

I love to draw. I'm crazy of painting. So, I usually involve in art works.

MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan (Преди 1067 дни ) (0)

Hi. 

I love reading books, spending time in our kitchen giving a hand to Annette, my wife. And watching movies.

verolla

verolla (Преди 242 дни ) (0)

Hey. I think that all those present will be interested to see the wonderful reviews on the best tabletop games to date on the site gametablereview.com. It's actually fantastic fun, because I remember in College we used to play games like air hockey and ping pong.

Hippity

Hippity (Преди 174 дни ) (0)

Hi, I am really into astrology now. I adore scrolling sites and read new information about signs. My favourite one is https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/compatibility/scorpio-comp atibility/ because I can find the information about compatibility really fast

milanj

milanj (Преди 144 дни ) (0)

Its interesting to hear about the various hobbies mentioned over here. I spend my free time by how iot works listening to music and playing badminton. These are my most preferred hobbies. In my opinion parents must train children to gain any kind of hobbies.