Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 2 на 2 Теми

Категории > cross.tv общност > Въпроси към cross.tv >

NickolasRMiddleton

NickolasRMiddleton (Преди 147 дни ) (0)

Hey guys, as you can see in the image the perfect more than 50 RED ROSES combination. I want an exactly same for my wife. Actually I want to give her surprise on her birthday and the service provider must have delivery option. So please contact me here.

RaymondJSisk

RaymondJSisk (Преди 147 дни ) (0)

Be it a birthday of your loved ones or they are celebrating a holiday or a major life milestone, some exquisite flowers in boxes or simple bunch of elegant flowers is always thoughtful gift. If you are not able to drop off these fresh blooms in person, there are many convenient flower delivery services that will do that for you. Among many sites, one website you must order from, in affordable prices for fastest, safe and secure delivery is https://royalflora.net/en-gb/krasnodar/ From wide selections of casual roses to fresh exotic florals and arrangements of flowers done in trendy, high quality baskets, they have flowers for every occasion.