Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 2 на 2 Теми

Категории > Образование и кариера > Възможности за кариера >

Richard1960

Richard1960 (Преди 965 дни ) (0)

I am Richard. My friend here, Michael, who happens to be a welder by profession, met with an accident on 2014 January and was at rest till past June. Now that he is able to enter back into the field, he was asked by the company to have a re-certification on SMAW. As I happen to do so too with a welding school in Canada, I asked the same of him. He doesn't show interest, but tries on to enter the job by avoiding the process of certification.
Isn't it necessary for a person to get certified again, after not being in touch with the materials and tools for 3 years?  

I am Richard. My friend here, Michael, who happens to be a welder by profession, met with an accident on 2014 January and was at rest until past June. Now that he is able to enter back into the field, he was asked by the company to have a re-certification on SMAW. As I happen to do so too with a welding school in Canada, I asked the same of him. He doesn't show interest but tries on to enter the job by avoiding the process of certification.

Isn't it necessary for a person to get certified again, after not being in touch with the materials and tools for 3 years?  

milanj

milanj (Преди 150 дни ) (0)

Accidentally I have come across this site and little bit confused about the subject shared here. The topic private walking tours of london belongs to the career opportunities but we are not able to find the related details. Only some comments are available from here. Looking for further updates.