Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 2 на 2 Теми

Категории > Образование и кариера > Възможностите за обучение >

Johnson_12

Johnson_12 (Преди 139 дни ) (0)

Hii everyone. I am here to get an opinion about my sister's career choice. She is a registered nurse, and she decided to take things further. She is thinking about doing an online RN-BSN nursing program. I am not a fan of doing an Online Course, but I can't blame her for taking this course because of her tight working hours and family life and all. I am entirely new to this field, and I would like to know about the career opportunities of doing this course and as well as if she made the correct career choice!!!! Thanks in advance.

verolla

verolla (Преди 89 дни ) (0)

Hi. It seems to me that now many students have an incredible opportunity to get the best grades and I for example often use assignment help to quickly and effectively solve problems in College. So your sister can go to any of the courses if she knows that she can always ask for help in solving the most difficult academic tasks.