Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 1 на 1 Теми

Категории > Консултиране и Съвети > Финанси >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (Преди 392 дни ) (0)

Hey, my brother is planning to move to downtown from Vancouver. Previous year we moved to our new apartment with the help of a company of international moving services located here. They were really good, the cost was optimal too. My bro has got a few musical types of equipment such as a piano and something else. So he is concerned about his piano more than the household things! Anyone on this board knows good movers based in Vancouver if so I could have recommended the same to my bro!
He couldn't find any satisfying movers based in Vancouver yet, so I'm planning to suggest this moving company to him(Only if I couldn't find one from Vancouver!)!

Hey, my brother is planning to move to downtown from Vancouver. Previous year we moved to our new apartment with the help of a company of international moving services located here. They were really good, the cost was optimal too. My bro has got a few musical types of equipment such as a piano and something else. So he is concerned about his piano more than the household things! Anyone on this board knows good movers based in Vancouver if so I could have recommended the same to my bro!

He couldn't find any satisfying movers based in Vancouver yet, so I'm planning to suggest this moving company to him(Only if I couldn't find one from Vancouver!)!