Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 2 на 2 Теми

Категории > Консултиране и Съвети > Финанси >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (Преди 231 дни ) (0)

Hey, I'm looking for a reliable accounting firm to work with my sister's grocery shop in Mississauga.
Her shop has 30+ staff. Her mother in law was met with an accident, she is the one who is looking after her. As she is having a break from her business I'm going to be responsible for her shop for a few weeks. 
The thing is I'm also working, so it will very challenging for me to handle the accounting parts. But I can ensure whether the accounting is done right or not!
So guys please recommend any good accounting firm you have worked with and you trust 100%!
Many thanks!

Hey, I'm looking for a reliable accounting firm to work with my sister's grocery shop in Mississauga.

Her shop has 30+ staff. Her mother in law was met with an accident, she is the one who is looking after her. As she is having a break from her business I'm going to be responsible for her shop for a few weeks. 

The thing is I'm also working, so it will very challenging for me to handle the accounting parts. But I can ensure whether the accounting is done right or not!

So guys please recommend any good accounting firm you have worked with and you trust 100%!

Many thanks!

JoWee

JoWee (Преди 218 дни ) (0)

Oh no, thank you! I have already found an excellent solution for the preparation of competent accounting reports and at the moment I use high-quality accounting services of Osome. This gives me the opportunity not to break my brain at the onset of the next reporting period.