Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 1 на 1 Теми

Категории > Консултиране и Съвети > Финанси >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (Преди 152 дни ) (0)

Hey, I have bad credits and I'm going to try debt consolidation! I've consulted a nearby agency of debt consolidation services, they advised me to contact my credit card company for a negotiation. I've tried, but they aren't ready to lower my credit due to the current non-reasonable credit score! After that,  I have gone through too many finance consultancies, but nothing worked for me. My friend had good results from debt consolidation through the second mortgage. He got the guidance from a finance agency. I'm also going to give a try. I'm planning to consult the same agency soon. I've done a bit online reading and I'm scared of losing my home if there is any error happens in the monthly payment! So I'd like to know more about this from an experienced person rather than a pro. I could have asked my friend Tom, but he hasn't get rid of his debt yet, he needs two more years to pay off the debt completely! First of all, I'm not planning to add more credits and I'm serious about being debt-free! But I don't know how long it would take to get rid of debt through this method! Are there any deadlines or something for the payment? What are the preparations to be done before heading to debt consolidation? I'd be grateful for your thoughts about this - especially if you are an existing and experienced finance person.

Hey, I have bad credits and I'm going to try debt consolidation! I've consulted an agency of debt consolidation services in Cambridge, they advised me to contact my credit card company for a negotiation. I've tried, but they aren't ready to lower my credit due to the current non-reasonable credit score! After that,  I have gone through too many finance consultancies, but nothing worked for me. My friend had good results from debt consolidation through the second mortgage. He got the guidance from a finance agency. I'm also going to give a try. I'm planning to consult the same agency soon. I've done a bit online reading and I'm scared of losing my home if there is any error happens in the monthly payment! So I'd like to know more about this from an experienced person rather than a pro. I could have asked my friend Tom, but he hasn't get rid of his debt yet, he needs two more years to pay off the debt completely! First of all, I'm not planning to add more credits and I'm serious about being debt-free! But I don't know how long it would take to get rid of debt through this method! Are there any deadlines or something for the payment? What are the preparations to be done before heading to debt consolidation? I'd be grateful for your thoughts about this - especially if you are an existing and experienced finance person.