Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 4 на 4 Теми

Категории > Здраве > Медицинско обслужване >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (Преди 333 дни ) (0)

Hey, this is nothing related to any severe medical treatments but about teeth whitening!
I tried a lot of tooth whitening products including Crest white stripes but nothing worked up to my expectations! Last day I went to Guelph cosmetic dentistry with my friend for inquiring about the dental implant treatment (My friend had an accident and lost her lateral incisor on the lower jaw).
The doctor was a friendly person and I casually asked about the dental whitening treatment and he answered all of my queries. I have never think of cosmetic dental treatments until now, but I'm pretty interested in it now! I have done a bit of online reading regarding the same. And it made me quite confident about it. Yeah, I'm seriously considering dental whitening, I'm already done attempting various prodcuts. Does anyone have any experience with this and can share your thoughts on the same? Was it effective/wasn't it?
In anticipation of a reply.

Hey, this is nothing related to any severe medical treatments but about teeth whitening!

I tried a lot of tooth whitening products including Crest white stripes but nothing worked up to my expectations! Last day I went to Guelph cosmetic dentistry with my friend for inquiring about the dental implant treatment (My friend had an accident and lost her lateral incisor on the lower jaw).

The doctor was a friendly person and I casually asked about the dental whitening treatment and he answered all of my queries. I have never think of cosmetic dental treatments until now, but I'm pretty interested in it now! I have done a bit of online reading regarding the same. And it made me quite confident about it. Yeah, I'm seriously considering dental whitening, I'm already done attempting various prodcuts. Does anyone have any experience with this and can share your thoughts on the same? Was it effective/wasn't it?

In anticipation of a reply.

Donahue

Donahue (Преди 22 дни ) (0)

It seems to me that such a procedure can also be quite painful. All have different enamel sensitivity. I am very sensitive to this, so I refused any crowns. True, there is an option to use herbal pain medication during the procedure, click here. CBD oil blocks pain well and provides relief from stress but I have not discussed this option with my dentist.

It seems to me that such a procedure can also be quite painful. All have different enamel sensitivity. I am very sensitive to this, so I refused any crowns. True, there is an option to use herbal pain medication during the procedure, click here. CBD oil blocks pain well and provides relief from stress but I have not discussed this option with my dentist.

Donahue

Donahue (Преди 20 дни ) (0)

Donahue

Donahue (Преди 12 дни ) (0)