Търсете във видеоклипове, участници, събития, аудио файлове, снимки и блогове Търсене

Моята Молитва

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |още

Присъедитете се в молитва

Участници в стафа

Реклами на общността

Страница/ Сайт от 1
1 - 3 на 3 Теми

Категории > Здраве > Хранителни добавки >

World Revival Center

World Revival Center (Преди 3968 дни ) (0)

The word of GodI wish above all things that you will prosper and be in health as the soul prospered. Your body is not a trash can that you can throw anything into it. This is the temple of The Living God. We need to take Good care of it very well. I do lead consistant Fasting and Prayer life because my ministry is a deliverance ministry. On research for quick body boosten natural intake to care for my body The Lord led me to find The miracle Plant having over 300 healings elements and over 90 verifiable nutrient and many many more benefits. God supernaturally led me to this drink which gives me very fast energy to do my weekly fastings. I therefore being led by the spirit to introduce this product to the body Christ. If you have health problem or like to stay healthy or after weight loss and stay slim, need fast energy and healing of any sort brethren I don't throw yourself away. email to: treeoflife08@hotmail.com or www.treeoflife.myzija.com

verolla

verolla (Преди 41 дни ) (0)

I am sure that the most wonderful plant is cannabis. Because this weed gives a lot of benefits to human health. Read mY review HeRE to learn about treating stress and anxiety with CBD vaping. This is the most reliable way to get rid of nervous tension after a hard day's work.

verolla

verolla (Преди 37 дни ) (0)